A Howard Watson Intrigue - Welcome to my world


I am Howard Watson.

I am an FBI Special Supervisory in Charge of a Washington, D.C. unit that focuses on weaponry, forensics and other illegalities that cross state lines. I have been an FBI Agent for over 20 years. I graduated from West Point Academy, fought in Vietnam and I am fluent in the Russian language.

My wife Carol is an attorney and we have three sons, two of whom are twins. My oldest son is in law school and the twins are in 6th grade. I have two younger sisters, both married, and happy to say, to some pretty level-headed men. Both sisters have two children. My parents are still alive and living in Brooklyn, New York. My family and I live in Virginia.

I've tackled some pretty serious cases while an agent. Some of them have made me believe I wouldn't make it home alive. They included the Iranian rescue mission, capture of a major drug lord from Peru, the breakup of an illicit diamond ring in Philadelphia, the secretive but amazingly lucrative world of tobacco smuggling, illegal timber laundering out of Madagascar and human trafficking out of China.

The Bureau, which is used to making headlines for nabbing crooks, “has been grabbing the spotlight lately for unwanted reasons: fired leaders, texts between lovers and, most of all, attacks by the President”. Some question whether the FBI has gotten too big and has been asked to do too many things. Americans are asking themselves: can we trust the FBI? Unfortunately we realize wickedness resides in high places but thankfully trouble doesn't always last.

At this time it is important for you to know that this column is about my journey.

Join me and others on my team as we weave our way though the twists and turns of crime solving intrigue. I look forward to engaging you as an ally. Travel along with me, Tim Yamamoto, Ahmad Waverly and others in the crew. It's our job to keep you guessing.

You can also follow me on my creator's website www.JoAnnFastoff.com or Facebook page - Facebook.com/jfastoff and share your own ideas of how to solve the cases and capture the bad guys.

Talk soon.

Howard Louis Watson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to JoAnn's World

A Howard Watson Intrigue - The Scheduler glimpse

The Howard Watson Intrigue series